Creating the cursed Alchemy Set from Online refence

I was thinking about the best way to create a model and make sure that the community would appreciate it more.

I was scrolling trough X (twitter) and I saw a post by Hull Lariash


I made some research on his account and I saw that it associated to Sea of Thieves.

The post showcase a new item that the Autor would like to be added to the main game, so I took initiative and made a model myself for them.

I used Maya to create the base model following the guidelines. I did use some creative freedom to make sure the model looked nice.


I made sure to have all the UV cleaned up and set on one page


I used effects to make the model look more cartoony and clean


The author from the post liked my model and reposted it on his account


The final rendered model


My model is available here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics