Updating my Connections

 Today I decided to adjust the link connections that I worked on last year, i made sure to add all my work and my previous games to my website

I created a QR code connected to my Linktree


I also modified my logo creating two version with different background.


The QR Code will send people to this page on their phone:


This is very important for easy access to my work and portfolio for anyone interested.


I also created my own business using my logo and the QR code, this will be useful during meetings and networking with people.



But the design was too simple so I made a new one, much cleaner than the original one with minor adjustments and I added a shading on the card for a more professional look.


I updated the banner on my Artstation Portfolio, with some models I created and the QR code for easy access to my Linktree.


This is how the profile will show up, much cleaner and it showcase all my work.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics