Cyberpunk Themed Level Design

 Recently I was thinking about combining a few Sci-FI assets into my new project.

I used the Racing Game asset similation from Unreal Engine as base

I also downloaded this Car Model from Sketchfab and Imported into Unreal Engine.


I then applied all the Textures of the Car In Unreal Engine 5


This is the result for now


I don't like the colour green of the car, I will change the colour to a yellow/orange tone.

I imported the Car model and the Textures into Substance Painter and I started working on the New Textures for The Car.

I made some some adjustments to the colours


I added some stickers to make the car more interesting


Then I imported the Textures into Unreal Engine 5


I also Imported A shop Model From Sketchfab.


Overall I'm happy with the look the what I got now, I will expand the City and add more Cyber/Neon themed meshes to this Project.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics