My past works

 I studied at Uclan in Game Design and I graduated in 2021, I took a break to dedicate on my personal grown and I decided to return to University to complete my in Master at Game Design.

This is a quick mesh of me trying to make a low poly character.


I have a great understanding of the 3D environment and specialized in making prop assets, weapons and armours for games.


About me

I'm a prop artist and 3D modeller, I can work as an independent artist  or with team, I did participate in various Game Jams during my years as a student at Uclan, I had the opportunity to experiment and work with various software's such as:

  • Autodesk Maya
  • Unreal Engine 5
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Premier Pro
  • Substance 3D Painter
  • Substance 3D Designer
I consider myself a good 3d artist and concept design, I really enjoy making 3D assets for games, I'm specialized in weapon design and concept art.

Year 1 (2018-2019)


During this year I learned the basic skills of Autodesk Maya and how to use, create and export my models for my various projects.

Creating my First Weapon

One of my very first task that I really enjoyed doing was a weapon of my choice. at that time I did not have the knowledge and skills required but I think I still did a great job even without fully understanding how to use Maya correctly.


This is a scythe that I did in my first year.


At that time I used Photoshop to create the textures, I don't think I managed to make it feel real enough, the weapon itself looks a bit dull, but I will reminds you that this was my very first weapon that I created in 3D.



I also created a flash game using construct 2 and I made the Sprites using Photoshop.









These are the two main Space ship in my short game.

I also made a sprite for the projectile.


This is the Gameplay, it is also available on my YouTube Channel.



The Flower

I wanted to practise texturing in photoshop and the next project helped me improving my texturing skills.





I created this flower and textured for one of my Uni assignments in year 1.


The Barrel

I knew I could make better textures and I practised more with the Barrel Project, I had to create a simple Barrel and make a solid texture for it, I decided to make a simple explosive barrel, using Maya and Photoshop to make the model and the unique textures.




I moved then on making more assets for my final diorama submission.


The Diorama Project

I created each one of the assets and models in the room and used both Photoshop and Substance 3D Painter for the textures. I wanted to create a low poly cartoony room and made it alive using block colours, the models are all simple in their own but combined with the ambient of the room and the style it give it a nice simple look for the room. 










The Hammer Girl Project

This was my final work for the year one, and my personal favourite.
The university allowed me to their 3D stylized assets use and create a small playable game world, following tutorials and my own imagination to bring it alive.

I had lot of fun making this game and it is playable, as simple at it is, you can watch the full gameplay is available on my YouTube Channel.

Part 1


Part 2




Part 3




Year 2 (2019-2020)

During my year two I mainly focused on 3D modelling and working as a team at University. I wanted to improve my skills in Maya and Unreal Engine 4. During this year I manly focused on Level designing and team work with various students from my course. I made lot of new models and incorporated them in the games.

I will Start with showcasing the various 3D models that I made during this year.


The Shield

My first 3D project for this year, a simple shield, I used photoshop for the textures, the models is compact and simple, yet it has an unique design to it.


The Flashlight

An interesting design for a unique weapon concept, the flashlight uses unreal emissive to create light effect. I used Photoshop for the textures.


The Modular Building

The modular building, each components are separated parts combined together to make building.


The Shotgun

A simple high poly shotgun.


The Camera

The course allowed a model of a camera to practise texturing and learning new skills using Substance 3D Painter.



The Dragon Great sword

I was very exited about this project, I was looking forward on making my own weapon for some time, I created this Great sword on Maya and used substance 3D painter for the textures.



Texturing and creating new material in Substance Designer

I created a new material using Substance Designer following a YouTube tutorial. it was a long and very painful experience that I won't recommend it no anyone.



Unique Weapon with Emissive.

I created a glowing sword using the material and Unreal Engine 4 lighting system to create the unique effects.


Final Diorama

I think the textures for this really messed up my entire project yet, the models remain cool, the poster doesn't give it justice.




During this year I also worked as concept artist creating various artworks for different characters


The Cannon Fodder

A simple monster looking creature or any minor enemy that you meet in games.



The Family project

Creating two character that are suppose to belong in the same word working as a team.
Yes this is a JoJo Reference.


The Character

Creating an unique character and designing it, I got inspired a lot from Call of Cthulhu and Lovecraft mythos for this project.




I also did various Level Designs in Unreal Engine 4 during my second year. they are suppose to be simple looking to give an idea of the viewer of how the game suppose to work.

I practised using unreal engine 4 a lot during this year for various levels showcases.

Part 1


Part 2




Part 3




Part 4




Part 5




Part 6




Part 7



Colonization

I also worked on a Board game as a group Project with Jordan Lee Spencer.
I created The board and the token for our game called Colonization.

This is the main Board for the game.


I created also a second board for the continuation of the game.



These are the collectable tokens for the game.





These are the player main Tokens.








Crimson Exodus



This is was my final project for the second year, I worked with a team compose of other students in my class and we made a playable game.



We started by creating the Vibe Check Studios


I was tasked to make weapons for the game and some assets, I felt very confident working on this project knowing the other members for two years now, I decided to start by understanding the concept and how to incorporate my assets in the game.  

I had worked on the weapons, I created a pistol first.




The I made a sci-fi primary gun, inspired by Halo rifles.





Then I made a Shotgun, I still think this is my favourite.




I had lot of practise and understanding on how to create sci-fi weapons, I been making them for a long time now.

I also created a sword, but we never managed to fix the melee system, so it wasn't incorporated in the main game.





Then I created the Jet. the one that is in the hangar were the players will fight.





I also created some other minor assets.







This was the main menu of the game



Year 3 (2020-2021)

My Final year at university, sadly I will spend this year at home because of the Global Pandemic, battling with the depression of being at home everyday and the constant pressure of making something solid for my university projects.

During this year I had two main Projects to work on:
  • My Honours
  • My Game Proposal

Honours - Toy Factory Arena




I made lots of different 3D models for my project. I created a video showcase all of them.

And all my combined robots are available in my Sketchfab.

Game Proposal - Lost Soul

For My game Proposal I created A simple dungeon crawler game called Lost Soul.




This is The entire Level Made using Unreal Engine 4



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics