Skateshop

 I dediced to build a procedural skateshop during my Christmast holidays, I found some interesting references in google for a basic idea.

This is the outside of the shop

This is the inside of the shop.

I stable across this particular shop with an internal and external overview.

I found some other interesting Shops ideas.


I really liked the roof part and the ramps outside the shop. The graffiti in the building are also very cool details that I would like to incorporate in my final model.

I started with building the base and the walls


The walls


The front


Then I started creating details


I made sure to make each part modular aswell


The back 


I moved to create the inside components of the shops.


I made sure to create a glass component to make sure that later on it can be adjusted as transparent material.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics