Scream Jam Week 3

For this week I decided to update some textures for my models and work on the building parts.

Updated Shotgun Textures








My model is available here

Modular Building

I also created procedural building parts using josh level blockout as guidelines.,


I started working on each individual component trying my best to have as many models as possible.

I created different types of modular building parts.

I started with a simple base, to have something precise to work with, I adjusted my grid and created a base floor to use as a reference while I'm building the modular parts.


I also created different size variants of the floor

I created a wall and door frame for the building

I also made sure that the door can be opened and closed efficiently.


I created different wall and door variants to match and build them in-game.


I started working on the roof

I also adjusted the roof and angles of the buildings

This is an example of house that can be build using my modular components.

This is how the building parts look in the game







3D Assets

I also made other assets for the game.

Barrel A


Barrel B


Bollard A

Bollard B

Box Small

Box Large


Gameplay footage 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics