Space Rover Two Week Project


During these two weeks of making models during a time limit, i came across major issues during the 

I created some models for a snow rover scene that I was working on with my colleague Tim, we started working on a horror theme-based game where the player is stuck in a small room and has to interact with various assets to resolve

These are some of the sketches of the Rover and how the various assets are placed across the room.




This is an updated map for the Rover


Some sketch of the visuals and how the rover will be seen from the player perspective


These are sketches of the scenario outside the window and what the player would see.


Final Map design from Tim


I use this map as a guide to position the model and create the scene in Maya.


I started working on the Navigation System and how it would be implemented into the scene

My main goal was to have some sort of control panel for the scene that the player could interact with and be full of buttons and controls

I found this reference for the Control System


I created a similar version in Maya and adapted the model to Unreal Engine 5.



I created the Ai following the sketches and keeping it faithful to the original concept


The Monitor





Generator


Map Desk





I quickly textured all the models to have a base idea of how they will look in a scene

Navigation System


ai Machine


Generator


Desk Map


Monitor


These are the model in the scene in unreal engine 5, we set up a scene in 2 weeks and the models are in a dark contained space inside a space rover on an abandoned snowy planet.








This is the outside perspective from the rover.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics