Ninja Showcase

 

I want to make an homage to the Naruto series

I will make a small diorama showcasing some of the most iconic things from the anime/manga.

I started with making a small table


Then i made a bunch of shuriken


I then created a box to contain the shuriken's inside a display


I filled the box with ninja gear


I then add a lid to close the Box and some scrolls


I also made a vial case with sharingan eyes and I added Tobi mask to the diorama


I found this outfit from sketchfab, I really wanted to use the base of the coat for my model

I know I could create the textures easily using the sticker method with photoshop

I then add the Akatsuki coats in the background


I then moved to texture each object

I used the sticker method to create a normal picture and an alpha variant so that I can save time drawing them.


To create the glass material








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics