Road Board for Submission

 Last year in started working on different projects to test my skills as 3D Modeller,

I did participate to various group projects and tried making some games. Some of them are:

  • Spirit in the Mask
  • Witch Trials
  • Rover Project
  • Skateshop 

I did made lots of models for these projects, this year I will make models for existing IP and I will approach these models as I was working for them.

I will chose some existing game IP and make models for them.

Some of the Game and IP that I'm interested on making models are:

  • Rare LTD - Sea of Thieves
  • From Software - Bloodborne/Dark Souls/Elden Ring
  • Nintendo Games - Zelda/Pokémon/Super Mario

I think these games have unique design and interesting mechanics that can be explored trough my 3D Models skills, and I really want to make models for them.

I will try my best to make models following the original IP themes, using any tools available to me, and I will try to keep them as close as possible to my main concept and ideas.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics