Sea of Thieves: The Skull

 Sea of thieves skulls are very iconic, i really like the fact that they all have their own design


I am planning to make a unique version of this model, with electrical effect

I really want to use the original skull of Sea of Thieves, because I think that the most iconic and easily recognisable.

I found a 3D version of the skull from sea of thieves games files, I exported the model in a FBX format and imported it into Maya and I added some extra mesh to add that futuristic-techno look to the model.


A bit of color and effect to make the model nice and ready. i used substance painter to try to recreate a ghostly effect on the skull, i do need to come back and try to create an emissive effect.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics