Crossbow and Grappling Hook

 I'm trying to figure out a good texture combination



I'm trying to capture a tropical vibe with the colour tonality of the bow


After texturing the model I feel like it is missing something to make it more interesting.


I textured the Hook 


I also made a poison dart projectile



I also made a fire variant




This is the blueprint for applying my textures in my models in Unreal Engine 5, for various skins and cosmetics that I made for Coral Cove.



This is how it looks like in Unreal







I uploaded the model on Sketchfab


Is mostly generic, a better high poly would have made the difference during the baking process resulting in a more clean model.


I made some extra emissive to make the Sketchfab version more interesting


The crossbow in Unreal Engine






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics