Soul Casters in 3D

 I imported a card in Maya and i'm trying to make it as a 3D card, 

My goal is to make the Card 3D, with an interactable functionality so that i can Switch Card during the gameplay in Unreal Engine.


The card is readable, this shows that my photoshop format is good, now i'm trying to make sure that i can create a simple effective way of maintaining the card and making it playable, then I need to make different cards.

This is the base 3D mesh for the cards



once i completed the border i tested it on the card art


Front


Back


The UV map



This is how it would look in game



I imported the model in Unreal Engine 5, and the model is actually small just like a real trading card.


I then imported a table model from Sketchfab in unreal engine


I then imported the other cards, to test the quality of the artwork, and I applied some textures on the table model.



I made a quick Video showcasing this


These are the Cards faced upside down on the Table


I'm not very fluent with Blueprints, so I have to improvise to sell the Idea of the Game. Becuase of the Resolution of the Artwork and The Fonts I used, the cards are readable in Unreal Enigne, and They can be read during the Gameplay, as the player can interact with them and Read the text and effects of the cards.

I will move the textures to mimic the placing of Cards in the Game.



I Posted a video on YouTube Showcasing the functionality





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics