Vampire Cathedral

 I want to make a scene in unreal engine, around the Blood Drinker

I gathered some image reference, and I started working on Unreal Engine 5.



I followed this tutorial to create a night scene with the moon




The textures of the weapon look bad, and the colour is variating to orange, I will come back and fix the textures issue on a later moment, the model looks good.


The coffin model need some textures improvement


I also imported my stained glass, I need to make more of these.


I quickly created some simple walls in maya, so that I can cover the stained glass, and build around my scene in unreal.



I need to work on the lighting, for now i'm trying to capture the tone and mood of the scene.



I raised up the window and adjusted the lights a bit




I add a Chandelier model from Sketchfab to test different type of lights and how they would work in the scene, i don't like how it looks like, the contrast ruins the vampire thematic I was going for.


I adjusted the light tonalities, to match the crimson red.


I got a pillar model from Sketchfab, and I changed the format from DAE to FBX, I adjusted the size, rename the model and imported it into unreal engine, and I inserted the model in between the windows to add some sort of detail to the scene.


I took a Door model from Sketchfab and put it on the scene, to give some details.


I took a bench model from Sketchfab and add it to my scene, I adjusted the size and shape in Maya then imported it to unreal.


I then adjusted the scene a bit, and I add a Carpet model from Sketchfab to fill the middle gap.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics