Cyber City V2

 I continued working on my Cyber City level design. I'm going to implement more models to create a fictional futuristic japan, with the intention of allowing the player to drive trough the City during night.


I uploaded this Bus Station Model from Sketchfab Into Unreal Engine 5 and then I combined each part together, then I imported the textures and I tried to figure out how to apply them all correctly..


I followed this Tutorial to make a glowing material

Thanks to that, now I have Neon Materials that I can use for various meshes on the level


Then I followed this Tutorial to create the Glass Material

I followed this Unreal Tutorial to make the level night, I changed the scenario of the level

This is the evening version.

This is the Night Version, that I prefer more, The look of this is much stronger and makes all the Neon Elements show up more.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics