Assets and Building a City


 I want to complete the Cyber City, to archive this I need lots of assets, but I don’t have lots of time to make as many assets as possible, my goal for this project is to make transform the Small Track in Unreal Engine 5 into a City.

got assets from Megascan

I started with looking for some Reference 







I want to make sure that the player enjoys the vibrant colours of the theme, to capture this I need assets that highlight neon elements and have Sci-Fi or futuristic designs.

Originally I was planning on Using Unreal Engine 5 assets from the Marketplace to build the city but I discarded that option because it wasn’t possible to create the game according to the vision I have in mind.

I got these assets from Megascan 




These assets will work fine for my game. The next step is to position the assets correctly around the map and start building the city






Some assets have lights from the textures, for now the city is dark and the player won’t be able to see anything.

I worked on the Lighting on the city, this process was not easy, I had much help from some friends to adjust the brightness level to match the tonality of the environment. 

The City now is bright enough for the player to visually see were they are driving











I posted the full gameplay on my YouTube Channel

This is a short video Gameplay of the Car Driving








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coral Cove

3D Weapon Workflow

The Laboratory Game Mechanics